Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Great Man

My dad just walked in and sat next to me and said " So this is kinda a crazy story...you might not believe it but here it is"...

 Naturally after someone says that I'm all ears! So he continued saying - "this man that just left was really sad and really broke last time he was here. He really needed two new tires but didn't have the money for them. That man has worked his whole life at a tire shop and at now at the detention center and he can't afford two new tires! Poor man was going through a hard time so I told him he could look through our scrap tires and if he found some that fit I'd GIVE them to him for free. Well, he found some almost new ones out there! I don't know why they were there or HOW they got there! I had never seen them!"

 He looked at me to see my reaction which was just a simple expression wondering where this story was headed, and then he said "I believe in someone up there" and points up to the sky.

 "That man needed help real bad and he got it through us. He must of been a really good man and deserved it because we didn't give him those tires. Someone up there did."

  I smiled and yes I believed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment